Programable remote capabilities and a built in pre-amp with 8 digital and analog channel’s in & out.
An optional Phono input is available to archive your LP collection.
Use our CONTACT page for more information
Digital-To-Analog and Analog-To-Digital converter
The Amarra Model Four is the ultimate FireWire®–based audio interface with amazing versatility at a very reasonable price. It provides an array of functions that allow you to listen to high-definition digital audio with unprecedented ultrafidelity.
8 balanced analog inputs, 8 AES/EBU inputs, 8 balanced analog outputs Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 & 192 kHz sampling rates Includes Sonic EQ and extended +DSP processing (over 100 plugins) Fully supports Core Audio for all Mac OS X applications Tight Integration with Amarra (Volume Control, Dim, Routing)
- Exceptional, Best–In–World, Archival Grade Converter Quality
- Flexible, Integrated Analog-Domain Monitor Controller
- Universal Sample Rate Support
- Analog, AES and Firewire Interfacing
- Rock Solid Stability: Mature, Real-World-Tested Firmware, Software and Drivers
- Instant Access to Tactile Controls
- Fully digital control for total recall, remote control and control surface support
- Comprehensive Precision Metering — so you always know what is going on
- Integrated ultra-low-latency instantiable processing with plenty of DSP power to run it